State Budget Advocacy Needed Now
Please contact your state representative (if you do not know whom that is please visit www.legis.state.pa.us or call Sally Jo (412) 456-1877 x203) and tell them:
- “It most definitely is raining in Pennsylvania. It is time to tap into the state’s “Rainy Day Fund.”
- We must not balance the state budget on the backs of the most vulnerable.
- Maintaining programs that assist persons to live independently and participate in community are significantly more cost-efficient than cutting those services and relying on institutionalized care.
PARTICIPATE IN OPERATION UMBRELLA
Please click on the following link and download, then copy the “It’s Raining!” Letter.
- Add the name of your state representative.
- Sign your name.
- Put in envelope.
- Address to the Harrisburg office of your state representative (to help locate the office visit www.legis.state.pa.us or call Sally Jo (412) 456-1877 x203)
- Include your name and address in the upper left corner of the envelope.