A Flurry of Fury
Let’s look at the facts:
- We live in a northern city, snow should be expected….for some, even eagerly awaited.
- We got hit hard with a major winter storm.
- We are Pittsburghers! The sons and daughters of steelworkers! This, my friends, we can handle.
- The clean-up of the roads and city has been atrocious. If we want to call ourselves a major city, then, surely, one can expect all streets to be plowed, electricity to be restored, and, at the very least, the downtown area to be open and able to be traveled.
- Spring will come………and, O, how glorious it will be this time around!